Jatinder & Natasha met in 2008 at George Mason University. Natasha was a sophomore looking to be part of a Bollywood/ Bhangra dance team. Jatinder had already graduated but wanted to keep his dance team and dance passion alive. Natasha ended up trying for the dance team Ek Taal which Jatinder was the captain of and was selected. That is when the friendship began to cultivate and the never-ending Shah Rukh Khan versus Aamir Khan debates started.
- CLIENT Natasha & Jatinder
- YEAR 2021
- WE DID Wedding Catering, Servers, Action Stations
- Venue Westfields Marriott
- CATEGORY 2021 Wedding , Featured , Highlight Video , Indian Wedding
- TAGS Action Station , Catch Motion Studio , COVID Weddings , DC Wedding , Dosa Station , Falooda , Indian Wedding , Indian Wedding Catering , Luxury Indian Wedding , Sangeet , South Indian Cuisine , Westfields Marriott , Yaadein Weddings
We are excited to share Reema and Christophe’s beautiful wedding we catered at The Willard International has been featured on Modern Luxury Magazine. A white-coat ceremony brought them together for the first time—and a fusion wedding carried them into their future. Yes, Reema Dedania and Christoph Taylor, both resident physicians, met during their first week at